Google

Monday, May 12, 2008

From Thursday to Sunday...

Back to work on Friday... Mrs. Yam arranged us to teach students in groups during classwork. The Peace class is really a headache one. Anyway, on that day it was Joy class. In the morning we went out to collect leaves for classwork - colouring on paper with leaves below. For Joy, I was assigned - Murphy Lim, Jessie, Joshua and Cheong Kai Xin. But on that day, only Murphy turned up. As Sheila had 2 turned up while Salome had 3, I asked Salome to send one to me. She sent me Ng Yue Jiun.

On Saturday, as usual, I went for Chinese Youth Fellowship in the afternoon, but this time we were supposed to start on 2pm, to prepare goods on sale for Mother's Day. We prepared flowers... And I saw Isaiah being bald! Haha... Then in the evening we went home and after I took my bath and have roti canai as dinner, I went to St. Michael's Church in Kampung Tawas for their Youth Fellowship. I contacted Ricky Sang, a schoolmate of mine in Poi Lam. So, my dad sent me to the entrance of Jaya Jusco and I get on Ricky's 4-wheel drive...

Wow... actually Kampung Tawas is not really far from Bercham! No wonder Kg Tawas is under Bercham State Assembly constituency, no wonder the SMC telephone number starts with 546 (or whatever)... I'm new there. I met Wai Kam Wai who also attended the ASOD this year. I also met the boy in SPC who once became depressed because of playing too much computer. Then... ANNA!!!! She has turned darker............ after NS. Then I met Winnie Lee and her elder brother, then I started to know people - Matthew Poo, Michael Poo, Mexine Lee... After I reached home, I took Maggi Mee as supper, read newspaper, and then... POOM! Zzz... Zzz... Zzz...

Sunday - Mother's Day! In church I've bought a carnation for mom, then two boxes of cookies and a History Makers (English Youth Fellowship) T-shirt. And they kept asking me to buy somemore... And Peggy eventually brought me the thumbdrive I bought from her.

At night, after we have dinner with some family members in Bercham, we've lost our way out! We ended up getting out in Tambun, so as we passed by Giant, we went there for shopping. It was such a fortunate lost!

No comments: