Google

Thursday, May 1, 2008

...

Argh... getting lazier and lazier...

Now I'm working in Ray of Hope, since after the March school holidays. Then I'm paid. Now I'm waiting to be paid again... And I've opened my own bank account, with a debit card! Unfortunately the debit card is still not ready for online usage :-( Can't use it to go online shopping such as eBay...

I've seen various mentally disabled kids and teens in Ray of Hope, such as autistic, Down's Syndrome, slow learner... And there was only one day, our boss, Datin Mary Yeoh, came to have meeting with us. At first I was worried that she would have something to scold/lecture us, but eventually, nothing!

And, I've attended the course in our church for 3 times, every Tuesday night, about the Anglican church. I attend the Mandarin one, conducted by Rev Frank Lin. Excited to see Deacon Gideon Lee, who helped to deliver money from my mom, via Rev Frank, to me, during the ASOD.

Now, Multimedia University has offered me Bachelor in Information Technology Software Engineering at Cyberjaya, while Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman offered me Computer Engineering at Kampar. Both are not 1st choice :-(

Still waiting for National University of Singapore's answer... I hope to go there, higher standard. And I hate to be tied up by the Akta Universiti and Kolej Universiti (University and University College Act) over here! If I'm going to NUS, then I'll quickly join Parti KeADILan Rakyat as an ordinary member, then after I come back from S'pore, I'll start participating in politics! Will you see me becoming the Perak Menteri Besar, or even the Prime Minister? God's willing...

Oh yes, I've got accepted into Temasek Polytechnic, but I'm not going...

No comments: