Google

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Back from Bukit Mertajam, then...

The first time my mom drive on North-South Expressway to Bukit Mertajam - after 10 years of driving. In the morning I got to go to my aunt's shop to solve my working thing... then we ended up going late. Wow, traffic jam on the highway before the toll gate! Should have gone by the Jelapang way instead of the Bercham way. And as we get out of the Nibong Tebal toll gate, we started seeking the way to my grandma's house (near Machang Bubok)... and we were lost! So, we went to an aunt's house first, then... On that night I could just play with my uncle's notebook computer... Duhh... hotmail is so sssssllllllooooowwwww!!!!

Sunday - met somemore people, somemore interesting trips... then it was my grandmother's birthday dinner at night!

Monday - have to go back to Ipoh in the morning, have to work...

Tuesday - ...

Get ready to go for the final driving lesson and take the test! By the way I think what's the new mobile phone I want to buy...

No comments: