Google

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Balik kampung (Orang Asli)

Hmm... My parents sent me back to the village...
I've recognised the way, so I had to watch out. I've remembered how the road look like, ...

My parents have bought many snacks for the Orang Asli kids!

I took my father to the place where we use to take bath, ...

Went for another home visiting in Pos Raya before dinner. But some stayed to prepare our dinner.

I've went to that Pos Raya church before! I remember the toilet behind, only Celcom has signal there, many houses behind, and a nice place to play water behind!



At night we have song of praises, games, then barbecue...

Wow, I was very very full!! Ate a lot!!!! I didn't expect to eat so much!

And we even have to share (compulsory!) the foods... so everyone have to take at least a little, so - the last one have to finish it!

While we were finishing the tea, it was Pi Jie who passed the jug of tea for me. Actually either I myself or he is supposed to pour the tea into my mouth, but I told him, "This time I want a girl to pour for me!". But he seem didn't realise and pour for me. But I scolded him, "Hey are you a girl!?" So, Anna was told to pour for me! So exciting!!

Argh... the matter has became greater and greater... While we were supposed to sleep... Argh, don't know how to tell the story, now everyone knows I like...

No comments: