Google

Saturday, February 23, 2008

ASOD Graduation...

What a touching day...

We have rehearsal at the night before. The praises in songs, drama, beatbox (or... how to spell?), ... Before that, we prayed together, sang the Amazing Grace, and also apologizing... Then the girls, except Christine, all cried... During worship in songs, Anna and Grace cried again... then I gave tissue paper via Anny...

Oh, graduation! We gave the ASOD shirts to the pastors who have taught us, and also Bishop. 3 of them wore the shirt and looked young! And... oops! I got to rush back to wear my sport shoes :-P

And... well, what to say? Oh, I supplied tissue papers for whoever who cried. But Meow Eng spoilt my plan!! He simply threw my tissue papers around, while my plan was - hand over the tissue paper by myself. And... what!!?? My testimony cancelled!!??

After that, we went to McDonald's... and after we came back, we have cakes from Anny, and then...

Wow, I slept for about just 3 hours!

No comments: