Google

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

4th week

This lesson was conducted by Pastor Frank Lin, about how to set goals in our life. The first homework was to list out 100 goals! Then I realised how much I've dreamed of! At the end, David Wong missed out 5. So - punished! Haha... Singing...

I've lost my lesson notes... :-P

On Friday, there was the Ordination Ceremony in St. Mary's Church. At first I didn't have the chance to go, because I didn't sign up. Not everybody can go, as place is limited. But when Pastor Frank Lin confirmed to go, I signed up to follow him! Then others went shopping at Berjaya Times Square, so some of those who signed up for the Ceremony went shopping! So? The OSC van full, Pastor Frank's van carried only 2 of us besides him! And Isaiah... He really doesn't like to go out...

Wow... the Ceremony... singing... I've met a few people from St. Peter's Church...

After that, Pastor Frank wanted to go back to Ipoh, so I followed him back to take a rest at my home sweet home... Attended the Chinese Youth Fellowship on Saturday afternoon, then back to KL at night by Transnasional bus...

No comments: