Google

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Learn driving!!

Eventually I started to learn DRIVING!!
I've attended the highway code course December of last year, then passed my highway code test on March of this year. Then I had no time to learn driving, because of study.
So after several problems, eventually I could start to learn driving on 13 December 2007.
There was a 3 hour lecture in the morning, then after lunch we learn about the important parts under the bonet, learn to change tyre, then learn to drive!
I've also met Emerson Leong who was going for highway code course!
Haha he had problem - his IC showed KL address! He had to change his IC...
I really admire him - so fast he knew a pretty girl!

Now awaiting for my L license. Then I'll have to go for at least 10 hours of training before I could go for test.
UEC result release on the same day! I've thought my father to use the internet to check my result online. But he couldn't get it! And I've found the problems - I didn't set up properly in his account!

No comments: