Google

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Exam... exam... exam...

Returned from ASOD opening ceremony, on Sunday I went to All Saints' Church again. Eh? Jason and Poh Yee came back? They came back to attend meeting. And Billy... LOL... he was surprised to see me back! He didn't know when is my attendance to the ASOD exactly, so before I explained, I jokingly told him that I got kicked out because of only looking at girls :P (because he told me before I went to Slim River, "Keep it up, don't just stare at girls..."

It is exam week now... Tuesday - Computer Programming I; Wednesday - Database Systems; Thursday - Malaysian Studies...

Now I've taken Computer Programming I... Gosh I know nothing of pointers!!!!!!! Should be able to pass...

Database Systems - I think I'm going to fail :-( I shouldn't have taken this subject, but should have taken Mathematical Technique I which is maths maths maths maths maths...

Will comment about Malaysian Studies...

No comments: