Google

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Edu Fair

Saturday (two days ago)...

An Educational Fair in our school...
I think all the 9 Chinese independant schools in Perak sent their students here.
So many people!
There was also a mini book exhibition in front of the hall.

By the way Ho Chun Fei has recovered from chicken pox.
He missed almost one whole week of lesson!
Nevermind, SPM only... hehe...

So many local colleges and universities in the Fair. Not interested.
But I've met a primary school friend who is now in Shen Jai High School!
Walked past so many stands. Simply received their prospectus.
But I've approached Monash University, and also Singapore Education.
Not much information about study in Singapore I could get... :-(
...

Regret didn't approach UTAR (Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman). Thought I'm not interested, but now I think I should have gone there.

No comments: