Google

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

My 2nd day wearing a cross in school

Yesterday I wore it starting from the 2nd last period (9th period). Only Edison Shum noticed it. Then after school Ng Kok Yap (S1S1) noticed it too...

Today I wore it to school! Then Looi Kuan Yee noticed it. Jeremy Wong and somemore saw it too. Jeremy said it's beautiful! Then during 2nd period, Mdm Yip saw it too, told me to hide it! After school, Tai Zan Song (3J3) saw it!

Today, during 4th & 5th period, there was a talk on going to Bronte College in Canada. The principal (or whatever it is) was a classmate of our principal! Our principal said that the old friend got no.1 in their Biology course in university! The principal of the college was also said to have gone to Canada to do her PhD, later started the Bronte College. This college once advertised in our school magazine of year 2004. Just at the back cover!

But I'm not interested.... I'd like to go to university...

Still busy with my homework...